What makes Fynch-Hatton nationally and internationally are high-quality qualities, demanding workmanship and exciting details. And of course our drive to design collections that are something special and give them the opportunity to always be perfectly dressed. Our brand is dedicated to the British Denys Finch Hatton, who skillfully connected to English luxury in Africa as a safari guide, farmer and pilot in Africa as a safari guide, farmer and pilot. At home in the world he shaped his time like few others. This special relationship symbolizes the umbrella acacia in our logo. It is the typical tree of the African savannah and thus stands for the fascination that this region has always radiated.
Fynch-Hatton is freedom to live his own style. But not at the expense of others. Therefore, we are very aware of our responsibility. Responsibility towards our employees, producers and of course our environment. Sustainability is a very important aspect of our actions. Fynch-Hatton therefore pays attention to environmental compatibility, social aspects such as fair remuneration, security at work and good working conditions when producing clothing. Long -term supplier relationships and narrow, permanent and fair partnerships are therefore very important to us. The inspiration that Fynch-Hatton draws from the great continent of Africa moves us back in regular projects, e.g. with Welthungerhilfe. More information about Welthungerhilfe.
Fynch-Hatton products stand for a qualitative use of goods. In the sense of the “sustainability” we live, however, quality is not only recognizable by the product, but also visible in the entire supply chain.
• We have long -term supplier relationships (for more than 20 years) and know the productions personally from "inside"
• We ensure that orders are not passed on to subcontractors
• We control that human rights according to BSCI standards are guaranteed
• Good working conditions, security, the exclusion of "harmful substance" and social aspects are given in our productions
In addition, we pay attention to the following points:
• All works have been checked BSCI
• All works are subject to our Code of Conduct. Our Code of Conduct does not only include fair use of people, but also a fair handling of animals
• All works adhere to the European "Pollutant Law" (keyword: "REACH regulation" (EC No. 1907/2006).)
• We are socially committed as "Partner for Africa" and support Welthungerhilfe in the construction of wells, or the reactivation of wells that are no longer functioning
• In our timing, we observe the use of slowly moving ships instead of environmentally contaminating air freight and thus pay attention to a reduced CO2 emissions.
• Every employee already separates his trash at our desk in our headquarters in Mönchengladbach
• Longevity, i.e. the durability of our textiles, is a decisive factor for sustainability. We do not produce disposable textiles. The return rate due to quality errors tends towards "0".
• In order to make our products durable, we pay attention to the use of quality yarns, such as Supima®
• In addition, as an owner -managed company, we stand for fair handling of our partners and reliability
• Quality in the sense of sustainability is not only product quality in Fynch-Hatton, but also the qualitative view of the entire chain-starting with the yarn selection up to the individual employee workstation